A day or two before your wedding, there is usually a wedding rehearsal and then a wedding rehearsal dinner. This is paid for traditionally by the groom’s family, and it’s when you will give your wedding attendants their gifts as a thank you for being in your wedding.
Bridesmaids - As a rule, jewelry is a good idea for the ladies. If they have pierced ears, you can give them earrings. If their ears aren’t pierced, you can give them necklaces.
It’s always a good idea to give them something that they can wear on the day of the wedding to go with their dresses.
Groomsmen/ushers - For the men, it’s a little more difficult to choose an appropriate gift. If you can’t find something that will be appropriate for all of them, you can choose comparable but different gifts.
Beer steins, shot glasses, and other similar items can be used, or something else that will reflect their individuality.
Remember, when you are choosing your gifts that these are your friends and family, and that you want them to know that you have appreciated everything that they have done.
The wedding rehearsal dinner is a time for the wedding party to come together and have a good time before the wedding.
Enjoy yourself and have a good time with your wedding party. You are celebrating the fact that you are going to be getting married soon, and that you will be starting a new life together with you spouse.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food