One of the biggest parts of a wedding is the flowers that are included. There are flowers for the bouquets, flowers for the church, and flowers for the mothers, grandmothers, groom, and ushers, as well as centerpieces for the reception.
Something that should be taken into consideration when selecting the flowers to use in a wedding is that sometimes there are people who have allergies and may be affected by the scent of the flowers.
When you are choosing the type of flowers for your wedding, think about yourself and your attendants especially. Are there any sensitive noses? The last thing that you will need on your wedding day Is to have yourself or one of your attendants having a sneezing fit in the middle of the ceremony.
Once you have chosen what type of flower you want to have for your wedding, the next thing is to decide on the colors. Usually the colors for bridesmaids and groomsmen will correspond to the colors of the bridesmaids’ dresses for the bouquets. But when it comes to the grandmothers and mothers flowers it may be a good idea to find out what color their dresses will be so their flowers will match.
So that there aren’t a lot of flowers left over from the reception, it’s not a bad idea to mark a chair and whoever sits in that chair gets to take home the centerpiece. This way the flowers can be enjoyed for longer than a day and you don’t have to worry about what to do with them.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food