Something that people often remember when they go to a wedding reception is the food, whether it’s good or bad. Something to consider when you are choosing your wedding menu is your guests.
Yes, it’s your wedding but you are spending a lot of money so you want people to like what is being served. Here are some tips so that people enjoy your reception food.
Give them a choice - It’s always a good idea to offer your guests a choice on what they would like to eat for your wedding reception People may have food allergies, so this way they can choose what they would like to eat. Two choices is enough.
Keep it simple - Just because it’s not something fancy, it doesn’t meant hat it won’t be good. If they are faced with something that they aren’t sure what it is, they may be reluctant to eat it so don’t go for things that people can’t identify.
Keep it clean - Everyone at your wedding reception is going to be wearing their best clothes. You want to stay away from food that is very messy or could cause stains that will be hard to remove.
Remember, you are going to be wearing a white dress. The last thing you will want is to have something spill on it that may ruin it, or will be very noticeable.
Think about what you have had in the past at wedding receptions, and what you liked or didn’t like about them. That will help you plan your own wedding reception menu.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food