The figurines of the bride and groom have been the usual wedding cake toppers for centuries. Couples use these figurines to add a slightly personal touch to their wedding cake, but continue to do so as a simple act of tradition. Many couples are bucking this tradition for a new wedding cake topper tradition. These couples are using monogram wedding cake toppers for their wedding cake. If you are considering your wedding cake topper, there are four reasons to consider a monogram topper.
It's a More Modern Look
The wedding cake has been a long-standing tradition for weddings around the world. The male/female wedding toppers have also been a part of this long-standing tradition. This tradition can actually make the cake look old. If you want your wedding cake to look new, use a monogram wedding cake topper. The materials that can be used help to make the topper look modern. In all actuality, any wedding cake with a monogram wedding cake topper will look modern when compared to a usual cake topper.
Colors to Match your Reception
Monogram wedding cake topper pieces give you the ability to match your topper with the colors of your reception. These cake toppers can be made in nearly every color possible. Work with the designer of your cake to match the monogram to the reception. The colors of the cake will then compliment the topper, and will therefore compliment the colors of our reception.
Design to Match your Reception
You can actually design the look of your monogram to the look of your reception. There will be different designs for you to choose from. There will also be companies that can make a monogram cake topper for you. You may also opt for an edible monogram to be placed atop your cake. You should make a final decision that considers all of these options to make sure that the monogram will match your reception.
Makes the Cake Personal
If anything, you should choose a monogram cake topper to make your cake as personal as possible. The monogram cake topper actually features the initials of the couple. This helps to bring a personal touch to the cake as you are identifying the couple with the cake. While this personalization is not necessary, it is a fun tradition that makes the cake that much more enjoyable and interesting.
Monograms are becoming more and more popular as new couples are interested in creating new traditions. These monograms actually fit in with the theme of the wedding, and can easily look more elegant than the usual toppers. Consider these monograms for your wedding. The monogram can give your wedding cake a unique touch, and can be a great memento for later in life.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food