Food is an important part of any wedding. The wedding reception is usually the part after the ceremony where the couple can share a meal with their guests. Different people choose different ways of celebrating the reception, but good food is something that should always be present.
Choosing a good wedding caterer is therefore important to have an enjoyable and memorable reception. Here are some tips in choosing a caterer.
1. If the couple, or at least one of them, has specific requests for the preparation of food (e.g. because of religious beliefs), they should make sure that the caterer can deliver exactly what they need.
2. When choosing a caterer, the couple should have a careful look at the menu. If they don’t like what’s in there, they could ask the caterer if they can customize a menu just for the wedding. However, this may cost the couple extra money.
3. Is the bride’s mom allergic to shrimp? The couple should also take into consideration the specific needs of their guests especially those who are close to them.
4. Typically a caterer offers packages for a certain set of meals. Couples should expect to pay more, though, if they request for extras such as champagne, wine or waiters and waitresses.
5. Not sure which caterer to choose? Couples can ask a married friend who may be able to refer them to a good one. Their friend may even be able to ask for a discount on this one.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food