Table decorations are an important part of any wedding reception. Wedding reception table decorations help to bring the guests into the entire event, making them a part of your reception. The table decorations help to make the tables more festive, and may be used as party favors for your favorite guests. If you are looking for ideas, look to these five ideas for reception table decorations.
Utilize the Elements (Fire/Water)
One of the most interesting table decorations available plays with the idea of the elements. Compose centerpieces that use earth, fire, and water in interesting ways. You can easily float candles in water, or float flowers in water. Be creative and unique with your composition for each table.
Stick With your Theme
The theme of your wedding can easily direct you to interesting and unique reception table decorations. Use the colors of your wedding reception for any table decorations.
Use Disposable Cameras
Disposable cameras can easily be an interesting piece for a wedding reception table decoration. Disposable cameras allow your guests to provide you with memories. Ask them to take pictures around the wedding reception. You will have a plethora of pictures from your reception that you would have otherwise missed. This interactive decoration is perfect, as your guests get some use out of the decoration.
Use Vases of Different Heights on One Table
If you are planning a table decoration, you should play with different heights with your centerpieces. Most will only use one height with their decorations. Multiple heights will give you a more interesting and visually appealing decoration.
Edible Table Arrangements
Edible table arrangements can be a new and interesting table decoration for your wedding reception. Edible table arrangements are interactive, and double as refreshments. There are two major types of edible table arrangements that you can look to for your wedding reception. These two types are fruit and candy.
Edible fruit arrangements can be hard to pull off, as time renders the fruit less attractive. There are companies out there who create edible centerpieces full of strawberries and different types of melon.
Candy fruit arrangements can be a fun and interesting way to spruce up your table arrangements. Use large glasses and vases and fill the with the favorite candy of the bride and groom. The centerpiece is visually appealing, and gives your guests a small snack.
There are a lot of different ideas for wedding reception table decorations being used at weddings. The most important thing for you to do is to ensure that your decorations are unique. You want to make sure that they stand out to your guests as something that they have not seen before. You want them to see that your reception table decorations are personalized to your wedding. Take time to decide on these decorations, as they can make or break the overall feel of your decorations.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food