When you are planning a wedding, one of the things that you want to figure out is who you will want for your attendants. If you have a lot of friends, it can be difficult to figure out who you want to choose to be in your wedding party. Here are some suggestions for when you are selecting groomsmen or bridesmaids.
Bridesmaids - One of the first things that should be taken into consideration when you are choosing bridesmaids is whether you or your fiance’ have a sister. If your husband to be has a sister, it’s always a nice gesture to ask her to be in the wedding party. Once you have included your sister or your husband’s sister, then go to your friends.
Groomsmen - Just with bridesmaids, it’s a good idea to include brothers of your bride to be when selecting your ushers or groomsmen. Then you can choose which of your friends to be in your bridal party.
Best man/Maid of Honor - This honor is usually saved for a sister or brother, or a best friend if those getting married are only children.
It can be difficult to try and figure out who it is that you want to be in your wedding, especially if you have a large group of friends.
If you don’t want to have a large wedding party, there are other things that you an include your friends in so that they are a part of your special day. So don’t be concerned if you want to have a small wedding party - there are always ways to help in a wedding.
Wedding Guide Related Articles
- Reasons To Choose Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers For Your Wedding Cake
- 4 Reasons to Choose Your Dress From Discounted Wedding Dresses
- 4 Things To Consider With Wedding Cake Icing
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Wedding Cake
- 4 Ways To Choose Between Bridal Gown Designers
- 5 Ideas For Wedding Reception Table Decorations
- 5 Tips For Planning A Cheap Wedding Reception
- 5 Tips For Planning A Wedding
- 7 Important Steps Of The Christian Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaid Dress Conflicts and Resolving Them
- Choosing a DJ for your Wedding Reception
- Choosing a Wedding Caterer
- Choosing a Wedding Gown
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Wedding Attendants
- Choosing Your Wedding Gown
- Getting a Wedding Photographer
- Greek Wedding Checklist
- Holiday Wedding Favors
- Ideas for Wedding Party Gifts
- Introduction to Weddings
- Other Wedding Jobs for Friends
- Planning Your Wedding
- Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
- Selecting Flowers for a Wedding
- Small Wedding Receptions 5 Tips To Consider
- The World’s Different Wedding Customs and Traditions
- Tips on Buying a Wedding Ring
- Tips on Buying an Engagement Ring
- Wedding Invitations
- Why Get a Wedding Planner?
- Your Wedding Reception Food